This is to inform you that Offline Center will remain CLOSED on 27th, 28th October on the occasion of DIWALI.
Welcome to ForumIAS Quest 2019
Welcome to ForumIAS Quest!
Your membership of Quest is subject to the following terms and conditions and dos and donts.
Types of Discussions Allowed on Quest - Read this
This is a Study Group Platform for Civil Services Examination. This what you can do, and what you cannot do
- Ask relevant and proper questions related to Exam Preparation - Prelims Only as of Now!
- Ask questions on strategy, life hacks, time table, planning, managing time etc, filling up UPSC form with respect to preparation
- Discuss issues of current importance, or from topics relevant to the UPSC Syllabus for both Prelims and Mains
- Discuss questions from Test Series , books, or self created questions that you deem important.
- Use only English language, with proper punctuation, capital and small letters. Avoid use of language that is not acceptable in written english such as "!!!!!!!!!' "????????"
- Do not use SMS language on this forum. "very cannot be written as "vry". Use of small letters to begin a sentence is a strict No No!
- Do not use punctuation marks such as !!!!!! or ????? unless required by rules of grammar. If you are asking a question, end with a questions mark (?)
- Do not mention name of any coaching, review of any test series, coaching, teacher, product
- Do not buy or sell or offer to buy or sell anything, except something is is completely free and a giveaway.
- Do not propose to form groups - telegram, whatsapp, city based, groups, or post links outside of the domain name forumias.com
- Do not seek product review that has to do with coaching
- Do not criticise anything, ( apart from academic criticism of anything ) , including other members
- Do not message members that you do not know and who have indicated that they are not interested in talking to you.
- Do not create more than one thread for a question asked. Do not post the same comment in more than one thread.
- Do not create "awareness generation threads" that highlight certain persons, events, products, institutes, landlords, services etc.
- Do not propose to share or sell pirated content, content that you do not own the copyright to.
- This website requires you to authenticate yourself using your mobile number. You will be required to login via an OTP.
- In case you have an International Number, you may request permission to join this community by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a focused group only for preparation for Civil Services, Indian Forest Service. This community does not cater to State PCS Exams
- In case you are unable to follow the rules, you will be banned from further membership of this group for a period of three days in the first instance, and 7 days for the second instance, and permanently in the third instance
Your duties and responsibilities
- Your rights on this community are limited you your contributions. This community thrives on the guidance and content generated by its members. Please contribute.
- You must respect the fact that a Pan India audience uses this website. Please restrict yourself to English Language only.
Basic Rules of Grammar to follow
- Begin every discussion, question, sentence with Capital letters.
- End every questions with a question mark.
- For easy readability, put a blank line after every paragraph. Have as many paragraphs as possible
- The Title of the post should be clear, having at least 5-7 words. "Need help" is not a clear title.
- "Which is the best way to reach UPSC Office?" is a clear title.
Last updated on February 19.