All good things must come to an end.
We are moving away from quest to a new version of ForumIAS ( Beta ) at http://beta.forumias.com
You can no longer create new posts or comments. You will be able to access private messages. Topics and comments have already moved to beta.forumias.com , you can find respective link at the bottom of every topic. Requests you , do not create same topics again in beta.
INTERVIEW FOR CSE 2019
All ForumIAS members selected for CSE 2019 Personality Test must submit their details and DAF and register below to receive further instructions and guidance from ForumIAS. Click here to register now
ForumIAS Official Telegram Channel Click to Join

Positivity Motivation UPSC 2020

Topic created · 9 Posts · 751 Views
  • Post only good thoughts motivation no bakar

• The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep

• जो इस वक्त मुस्कुरा रहा है, कभी उसे दर्द ने पाला होगा।
    और जो इस वक्त चल रहा, उसके पैर में ज़रूर छाला होगा।
    बिना मेहनत के कोई भी चमक नही सकता,
    जो दिया जल रहा है उसी से ही तो उजाला होगा।

• utho, jago aur motivation nahi book dhoondho...
    mil jaye toh padhne baitho 😛
    #okSorry🙊

• Good enough ..i don't need motivation it was just for a positive thinking who ever feels lost
    Anyway leave it

• It wasn't meant for you in particular, neither was it to mock ur efforts.
    it was for motivation seekers (like me).
    also it was meant in lighter tone(not bakar)

the difference between procrastinators and doers is, we(excluding you) procratinate while serious players study and work hard while we read motivational quotes.

we read motivational quotes, books and what not, infact sometimes make plans... but those plans get back burnered and never get executed leading to further anxiety.

what will help you is your will to force urself to study.
    let's admit it no one likes to study but we have to.
    ye baat chahe mai khud ko sugarcoat kar k samjha lu ya practical hokar.

I REST MY CASE.
    ××××

• I understand that

• जो अपनी जिंदगी में कुछ पाना चाहते हैं,
    वो समंदर में भी पत्थरों के पुल बना लेते हैं।

• I found this piece on Mittali sethi mam's blog:

Now, metaphorically, let us assume that if you have to walk the road up to LBSNAA, it is a journey of 50,00,000 steps. Maybe it is less or more for you depending on where you are starting from. All you have to do, each day, is to get up and walk 50 steps. And remember that every time you think of the entire long journey, you lose focus of what is in sight and you will end up walking only 10. That isn’t what we want, right? Have the discipline – no matter what happens, you walk 50 steps. Listen to me, my dear. You cannot question your effort, your decisions, your central beliefs every day and every moment. You made a choice, now lock it, put it in a tiny little corner of your mind, and throw the key away. Once you do that, you forget the destination and the distance – you remember only the hard work that you need to do each day. Get up in the morning – work – sleep. Repeat each day until you finish the 50,00,000 steps.