Current Affairs Compilation.

Topic created · 8 Posts · 453 Views
  • There are plethora of current affairs material available in the market starting from Vision PT365 to insights GSscore etc. Reading them with the dearth of time is very difficult. So anyone who has gone through them could kindly guide me which one to read it would be a great help. I understand that none of them will be able to capture each and every issue comprehensively. Kindly help. Thanks.

• @DarthMeow said in Current Affairs Compilation.:

There are plethora of current affairs material available in the market starting from Vision PT365 to insights GSscore etc. Reading them with the dearth of time is very difficult. So anyone who has gone through them could kindly guide me which one to read it would be a great help. I understand that none of them will be able to capture each and every issue comprehensively. Kindly help. Thanks.

Have a look at factly if you have not started any! If you have already any of those revise only those for now till pre if you are attempting in 2019, as time is very less so use it for revision.

• @AryaStark19 You mean only factly or any other compilation and factly to substitute it?

• @DarthMeow said in Current Affairs Compilation.:

@AryaStark19 You mean only factly or any other compilation and factly to substitute it?

Factly itself is a huge compilation! Just have a look at it .If u feel u need more then go for others I found all others are same in the sense of info except cover pages.

• @AryaStark19 Thanks for the help. Good luck.

• @DarthMeow Umm. Be selective and judge compliations according to your needs and preperation in that specific subject. I need a well formatted polity thing, so, I use pt365 for it. But don't have the time to read shankar for static ( left it in last mains too, dunno when I'll finally get it), so their own environment compilation has given things with depth, similar for S&T if you don't wanna revise static. Economy, GS score has covered well and revision is easy for all of their compliations this year, but of course, it is shallower. Factly can be done for the months the bigger ones would cover in their update later, like february. Insights ka formatting I hate. Tests are your best friends now, visit them frequently, and call them up again for a chat occassionally. Wishing you luck.

• @Acidpop same here dont at all like the pattern of insights. Anyway thanks for the help and good luck to to you too.

• If someone wants their confidence levels to hit rock bottom they can solve CA questions in IAS baba 60 days plan!☹