Extremely Slow Answer Writing Speed - how I dealt with it ?
@Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh I am also slow at writing I think.. bookmarking your suggestions sir!
Right now, I am facing only one problem with regards to prelims..
I am right now giving mock test daily.. I have made notes till feb, only march and april are left in CA
PYQ regarding polity and economics are yet to be done..
And static revision also needs to be given..
I want to complete all sectional mock tests this month..
I am facing time mgt problem..
Any advice on this!
Anybody can give advice!
@Urvashi I have been dealing with Time management issues in the following manner:-
- First of all I convince myself that there is never ending issues to be tackled and too little time to do the same.
- Every morning or previous night I plan what can be practically achieved in the day.
- I make a rough plan.. I give few minutes for this.
- Use Pomodoro technique while studying..50 minutes study and 10 minutes break.
- I practice meditation to Tibetian Buddhist Chanting.
- Before going to sleep I do self analysis..did I achieve the target, how can I improve tomorrow...Sleep for 7 hours happily..
@amoghavarsha680236 You will not believe I am doing exactly same... the only confusion was there was too much... I got anxious yesterday! but as I got up today, I felt like subconsciously I got its solution... Mind always deliver what we want!
Thank you for writing this
@Urvashi there is a concept of time blocking (from Cal Newport - search on youtube if necessary)
divide the wake up time into 2/3 hours stack, assign a task for each block and reflect upon it every 3 hours.
this solves two problems - helps in avoiding the rush mentality for complementing all to-do list and the problems of where my time has gone
@kierkegaard Thank you for reminding it.. I have seen this a year ago, thanks a lot