Online Simulator Test Takers

Topic created · 41 Posts · 2607 Views
  • They still haven't uploaded the QP. This has become a recurring issue. 😠
    Atleast they should provide the time when they're going to upload. We cannot keep waiting, refreshing page, raising tickets.
    Please maintain a schedule for uploading pdf of QP @Neyawn

• If i am not wrong, they have done it already. It was reflecting since the afternoon on my portal.

• Anyway, they should seriously think about this

• @Omen They've uploaded it on my portal at 4.10pm

• @root
    Again the same issue.
    It seems PTS is only for offline test takers.
    I'm done with raising tickets, waiting for uploading QP pdf.
    @root TImetable is key for this exam. And this erratic uploading of QP (after raising tickets, after a day/2 of offline exam) disturbs the timetable of aspirants)
    Atleast tell the time when it's going to be uploaded regularly

• explanation provided in simulator tests sucks. please spend more time and resources while framing explanations. I hope that wouldn't be too much to expect from an institute that claims that "we build officers".

• consider this explanation for instance :
    In particular, this premium became increasingly pronounced as a result of the shale gas revolution in North America and its knock-on effects in Europe, where the displacement from 2008 onward of new supplies of LNG originally intended for the U.S. market effectively triggered a disconnect between the prices generated by the traded markets and the oil-indexed prices that had until then predominated in the long-term contracts that accounted for the great majority of the gas being supplied into continental Europe.

2k students x 6k fees , do the maths. dont we deserve better than this ?

• Project Sashakt aims to strengthen the credit capacity, credit culture and credit
    portfolio of public sector banks. Explaining the project, Goyal shed light on the guiding principles of an Asset Management Company resolution approach, under which an independent AMC would be set up to focus on asset turn around, job creation and protection. The AMC will be set up by state-run banks for resolution of loans above Rs 500 crore.

seedhe newspaper se chipka dia explanation, atleast vikaspedia ya koi authentic source scheme ko explain kar skte 😠

• @Luffy

We have clarified our position in another thread created by the user. We are sharing a snapshot of that.

But since students are continuously asking for QP soft copy the moment test goes live, we will make it a point to do it now onwards.

If you are facing a problem in the timing of the test going live please write to us immediately at helpdesk@forumias.academy.

Screenshot 2019-05-03 at 9.13.09 PM.png

• @John_Titor

Thank you for sharing the feedback. We are looking into in on a priority basis. Allow us some time, we will try to resolve it to your satisfaction.

• @ShantanuA They haven't uploaded Qp yet for Sim-7 😐

• forum nahi sudharne wala.
    i too was looking for this thread.

• @Omen It seems they consider only offline test takers as their students :

• @Luffy said in Online Simulator Test Takers:

@Omen It seems they consider only offline test takers as their students :

I'm the offline student I've left the tests already 😑 as they are concerned only with their old students, Cancelling classes without intimation.I thought to join mains too.But forget it.Will never join in any coaching tests/Series.

• @AryaStark19 😕

• @Luffy

Both the online test and soft copy simultaneously were uploaded and made live together yesterday. The solutions have been uploaded today morning at 11 AM.

The timing for the simulator (online) going live is 5 PM. This was mentioned in the brochure as well. If you are facing issue due to this please write to us at helpdesk@forumias.academy.

There was no paper on Sunday owing to General Election in Delhi on 12/05/2019.

• @AryaStark19

Can you please let me know, this is with regard to which classes.

I am sorry that you have faced inconvenience.

We are bothered about every single student and work hard to aid every student in their endeavour.

If there have been some unintentional gaps in our service we regret the same. Also, we will make sure we don't repeat the same if you provide targeted feedback for us to work upon.

• @ShantanuA said in Online Simulator Test Takers:

@AryaStark19

Can you please let me know, this is with regard to which classes.

I am sorry that you have faced inconvenience.

We are bothered about every single student and work hard to aid every student in their endeavour.

If there have been some unintentional gaps in our service we regret the same. Also, we will make sure we don't repeat the same if you provide targeted feedback for us to work upon.

Last 3 classes of CA and CA tests were uninformed and most essentially in April "The 40 days prelims handling session" was cancelled suddenly when we arrived classroom, the mgt simply said sorry this session was cancelled.This session is cancelled only for our batch I.e New students but been conducted to other batches previous day those who are old students or GS students of forum I felt biased nature.
    •How we felt after travelling from another corner of Delhi(South) (>11kms) specially for this session? (made me sad).
    •I've joined specifically Simulator and CA ( even though its pretty expensive) as I'm unable to handle stress of prelims to get some last moment guidance and trust on Forum.
    •I've already mentioned this to management regarding this issue and raised tickets.They said this session will be conducted soon! When after June 2?
    •I've no issues with Forum faculty they are really good(learnt a lot from Dipin sir,Babu sir from CA classes and Anupam sir from Simulator after test discussions etc).But plz keep in mind of new students who are serious and struggling 🙁.
    •This biased nature made me to think again to chose Forum after preliminary exam!

• @Hermione

I am really sorry you have to face such an inconvenience.

Firstly, the cancellation was never done with an intention based on the history of association of students with ForumIAS.

Secondly, the team has been made aware of the inconvenience caused to you and stern warning has been given. We will make sure this never happens with any student ever again.

We thank you for the feedback and promise that neither you nor any other student will ever face such an issue again at ForumIAS.