Download Factly Android App |   Click Here →

Website Related Issues : Bugs & Functionality Request

Topic created · 98 Posts · 3479 Views
  • @root how do I put screenshot or pics from mobile chrome browser on my posts or threads ?

• @root why the quest not having https ? Please don't compromise on security front as you have collected sensitive personal information like mobile number of many people who are unaware of the thing that their data is at risk.

• I wanna share some handwritten notes or time tables etc..But it's not allowing here .Why? @root Plz Clear our queries asap!

• I am unable start a new topic. Submit button is not responding

• @bhaz said in Website Related Issues : Bugs & Functionality Request:

I am unable start a new topic. Submit button is not responding

Have you selected the category under which you may need to post things?

• @root @Neyawn could you please convey it to academy that their online test portal lacks such basic functionality as giving a count of attempted questions. Also Post test analysis is not that smooth as on vision portal , visions' column format is more conducive towards analyzing a test quickly online itself. Further, an option to bookmark questions across whole test series would go a long way in revising and improving scores. Vision app had this bookmark feature and helped a lot in revising imp questions last year. I wish forum incorporates these features for benefit of test takers.
    Regard

• @shoegazer
    Much needed.
    Raised tickets for the same.

Also there is no specific schedule/ timing for the upload of QP for online students.
    For the score card display of tests taken, i had to raise tickets many times.
    @root @Neyawn

• @shoegazer said in Website Related Issues : Bugs & Functionality Request:

could you please convey it to academy that their online test portal lacks such basic functionality as giving a count of attempted questions. Also Post test analysis is not that smooth as on vision portal , visions' column format is more conducive towards analyzing a test quickly online itself. Further, an option to bookmark questions across whole test series would go a long way in revising and improving scores. Vision app had this bookmark feature and helped a lot in revising imp questions last year. I wish forum incorporates these features for benefit of test takers.
    Regard

Hello All,

This message has been passed to the dev team. Thank you.

• @root Also there is no specific schedule/ timing for the upload of QP for online students. (They usually do it after a day or 2, that too after raising tickets).
    Forward this please.
    Already 5 simulators are done.

• @Luffy Hello,

Can you clarify this?

1. Is the test not uploaded on time? As in the online mode
    2. If the PDF of the test not uploaded on time?
    3. Is the PDF accessible before submitting the test?
  • @root Hi,

• Test is being uploaded at 5pm of the test day. We (online students) can write the test online from 5pm onwards. But UPSC being an offline exam, we cannot practice writing tests in online mode. For online students like me who subscribed for the PTS online,it is essential that Forum uploads QP pdf religiously on time (At present there is erratic uploading of QP pdf).

• PDF of Question paper is uploaded after the day or 2 of test going live. They're uploading the QP pdf only after i raise tickets. This happened for all the previous Simulator tests. And the Simulator 5 QP pdf is not yet uploaded (Even after raising ticket).
      Upsc is race against time. Following timetable is the key. At present there is no timetable of uploading Qp pdf.
      It disturbs the timetable of aspirants.

• I didn't get the question.
      I download the QP pdf (after much hardwork [raising tickets, calling institute]) and take printout. Then, I write the exam in offline mode (at home). Later, I will attempt the test online.

Please follow the timetable given in brochure/ give a separate timetable for online students.

• @Luffy said in Website Related Issues : Bugs & Functionality Request:

@root Hi,

• Test is being uploaded at 5pm of the test day. We (online students) can write the test online from 5pm onwards. But UPSC being an offline exam, we cannot practice writing tests in online mode. For online students like me who subscribed for the PTS online,it is essential that Forum uploads QP pdf religiously on time (At present there is erratic uploading of QP pdf).

• PDF of Question paper is uploaded after the day or 2 of test going live. They're uploading the QP pdf only after i raise tickets. This happened for all the previous Simulator tests. And the Simulator 5 QP pdf is not yet uploaded (Even after raising ticket).
      Upsc is race against time. Following timetable is the key. At present there is no timetable of uploading Qp pdf.
      It disturbs the timetable of aspirants.

• I didn't get the question.
      I download the QP pdf (after much hardwork [raising tickets, calling institute]) and take printout. Then, I write the exam in offline mode (at home). Later, I will attempt the test online.

Please follow the timetable given in brochure/ give a separate timetable for online students.

@ShantanuA Please resolve this and by reaching out here itself. What is the timeline for uploading the QCA Booklet?

• @root Please explain how to create a new thread as I'm new to such discussion platforms (I'm seriously in need of creating a new thread, so that aspirants post their daily targets or the no.of hours devoted for studies per day and thus competitive spirit of aspirants at home, hostel,....boosts)
    Someone please help...

• @Ishwarya4321 There is a button "New Topic". However, such threads are already existing and you can reply there just like you replied here

• @root I already searched for such threads. There are threads regarding posting aspirants' test marks,... but there is no thread for posting each aspirants' daily targets. I even replied in a thread regarding this but there is no response. Hence, in order to sustain my competitive spirit and those who wish to improve their competitive spirit, there is a need for a separate thread regarding it.
    So, Sir kindly explain me clearly like, where is 'New Topic' found. It will be really useful if I could find like-minded UPSC aspirants in that thread.

• Thanks @root, I got it.....

• @root @JackSparrow I am not able to access my MGP test under courses. Neither I am able to generate any ticket. It returns back to the academy website, with auto log out issue even after clearing cookies.

• @root @jackSparrow issue resolved