All good things must come to an end.
We are moving away from quest to a new version of ForumIAS ( Beta ) at http://beta.forumias.com
You can no longer create new posts or comments. You will be able to access private messages. Topics and comments have already moved to beta.forumias.com , you can find respective link at the bottom of every topic. Requests you , do not create same topics again in beta.
INTERVIEW FOR CSE 2019
All ForumIAS members selected for CSE 2019 Personality Test must submit their details and DAF and register below to receive further instructions and guidance from ForumIAS. Click here to register now
ForumIAS Official Telegram Channel Click to Join

ROOMS/PG/COACHING in PUNE for UPSC Aspirants[NEW]

Topic created · 5 Posts · 465 Views
  • Hello Friends,

I will be moving to Pune for UPSC prep.
    Can fellow aspirant who are or were residing/preparing from Pune guide me about where to find rooms?
    How to approach dealers?
    What are areas where aspirants live/study?(like ORN/MKN)
    How much can be expect?(Range - cheap to expensive)
    Your experiences if any.

Review of coaching classes - ShubhraRanjan(PSIR) VisionIAS?

Please respond I am in dire need of guidance.
    TIA.

• @tamtar
    @Raillife has been in Pune , maybe u can contact him and get some useful information about living and travelling.

Mostly Shivani Nagar area and Pune junction , Deccan gymkhana area,

That's where most classes are
    Vision, unique, chanakya etc

So find a room there

Cost will be anywhere near 5-8k in a sharing with around 3 people , depending on room and place

However haven't lived there, so my range may be off as well

• @tamtar perfect place to stay in Pune for mpsc/upsc is sadashiv peth all are upsc/mpsc aspirant there

Classes ka no idea...but read on quora nd contacted another aspirant who took demo classes in vison according to him not good

Expenses depends on you whether u will take personal room on sharing...max expenses 10k including everything

I was staying in datawadi on sharing my max budget would go till 7k

Ps-will be shift to delhi now

• @tamtar I am also moving for target UPSC dr.sudarshan Lodha
    Plz give any review regarding it

• @aditya-prasad191442 i think they have telegram group which is doing well....why go for his classes?