Download Factly Android App |   Click Here โ†’

Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?

Topic created ยท 81 Posts ยท 3748 Views
  • @Hermione hahahahah Santosh sir is from haryana ....

• @safari said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

Its no more safe to join telegram... There also Bakar groups have propped up .. ๐Ÿ˜ž too much of time wastage...

@root discuss should be shut down if its purpose is over ... By giving a notice of 1-2 weeks.... So that people can wind up things there... Discuss page is not doing value addition anymore...
    And quest was said will be upgraded with atleast few categorisation... Any development sir!!

Hello,

Are you looking for break up of topics into finer categories? I am guessing the purpose is to follow only certain kind of discussions, if I am not wrong?

• @Jalal said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

@Hermione hahahahah Santosh sir is from haryana ....

He said in a class he hails from Hyderabad ! May be I heard it wrong .Thanks for correction.

Kya farak padta hai konsi teacher kahase hai.Teacher's are teacher's anywhere!

• @root said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

@safari said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

Its no more safe to join telegram... There also Bakar groups have propped up .. ๐Ÿ˜ž too much of time wastage...

@root discuss should be shut down if its purpose is over ... By giving a notice of 1-2 weeks.... So that people can wind up things there... Discuss page is not doing value addition anymore...
    And quest was said will be upgraded with atleast few categorisation... Any development sir!!

Hello,

Are you looking for break up of topics into finer categories? I am guessing the purpose is to follow only certain kind of discussions, if I am not wrong?

A kind of sir...it will also help a new bee... And also say so many new thread for just room... That can be under one categorisation (like say folder making) to arrange things...

• Any chance of starting the 3rd Sept CA batch by Dipin Sir in the online mode as well?

• Ye to forum wale hi Bata sakte hai

• @RaraAvis said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

Any chance of starting the 3rd Sept CA batch by Dipin Sir in the online mode as well?

Ask forim only ๐Ÿ™‚

• @LeoMessi you can go Search Anuj Jindal channel on youtube they are providing content for UPSC which is great.

• @root said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

@safari said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

Hello,

I feel few thread and folders containing threads can be pinned at the top.... Like for sale and purchase , room....etc in one folder...
    information of daily use of asperants.... These threads can be created by users to share info about good food or places to visit to relax...where to buy cheap stuf around orn...etc..... The truth is because of lack of info many people just stay in orn for say life long ...they fail to explore Delhi...even on their off days... Which will help in better freshening up of mind....

Subjectwise threads creation will help in the use of info year after year... Doubts reagarding all sujects in one thread makes old info irrelevent as finding from among other subject info is tiring and boring...people read subjectwise only... So history (ancient, medieval, culture), history modern, society, history world, his post independence, geography, polity, governance , IR, .....and so on....
    All these threads can be inside on folder pinned at top...but inside folder threads can move up or down as per the comment.... These threads can be created from the time of inception...as many actually do not know how they should act here.... As many actually do not know how to prepare for CSE... So a templet is provided to them...to streamline the process for the convinence of everone... Else m, may be, they will be doing and asking things randomly and with anyone...and thus creates irritation for experienced guy !!! And they will say...itna bhi nahi aata !!! This also decreases their genuine participation...

Disscuss platform had emotional connect with many people which quest will have to recreate...and may be many still feel phone no is requited to login !!! So veryless old people would be here... I feel by proving just a basic natural environment a jungle it self grows and it's habitat increases....

One thread.... can be of pre+mains, one interview...

One folder for threads on how to use quest and problems or suggestions for quest... and to talk to root and mods...

One folder can be on toppers....with many threads created by users...

Similarly quest can learn from users, over time to upgrade further , whenever it is felt....

One folder can be for feedback on any teacher or for any poll...
    Even if quest does not like this ...but it is happening...so give them a space !!!

@root

@root said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

Hello,

Are you looking for break up of topics into finer categories? I am guessing the purpose is to follow only certain kind of discussions, if I am not wrong?p

• @PSY said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

@root said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

Hello,

I feel few thread and folders containing threads can be pinned at the top.... Like for sale and purchase , room....etc in one folder...
    information of daily use of asperants.... These threads can be created by users to share info about good food or places to visit to relax...where to buy cheap stuf around orn...etc..... The truth is because of lack of info many people just stay in orn for say life long ...they fail to explore Delhi...even on their off days... Which will help in better freshening up of mind....

Subjectwise threads creation will help in the use of info year after year... Doubts reagarding all sujects in one thread makes old info irrelevent as finding from among other subject info is tiring and boring...people read subjectwise only... So history (ancient, medieval, culture), history modern, society, history world, his post independence, geography, polity, governance , IR, .....and so on....
    All these threads can be inside on folder pinned at top...but inside folder threads can move up or down as per the comment.... These threads can be created from the time of inception...as many actually do not know how they should act here.... As many actually do not know how to prepare for CSE... So a templet is provided to them...to streamline the process for the convinence of everone... Else m, may be, they will be doing and asking things randomly and with anyone...and thus creates irritation for experienced guy !!! And they will say...itna bhi nahi aata !!! This also decreases their genuine participation...

Disscuss platform had emotional connect with many people which quest will have to recreate...and may be many still feel phone no is requited to login !!! So veryless old people would be here... I feel by proving just a basic natural environment a jungle it self grows and it's habitat increases....

One folder for threads on how to use quest and problems or suggestions for quest... and to talk to root and mods...

Similarly quest can learn from users, over time to upgrade further , whenever it is felt....

Even if quest does not like this ...but it is happening...so give them a space !!!

@root

Hello,

Are you looking for break up of topics into finer categories? I am guessing the purpose is to follow only certain kind of discussions, if I am not wrong?p

One official Bakar folder can also be their!! Inside it only interested will go... Random parents will not be forced to see and visit ๐Ÿ™‚

• @PSY said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

@PSY said in Need honest review of current affairs class by Santosh sir in Shunbraranjan ias study?:

Hello,

@root

Hello,

One official Bakar folder can also be their!! Inside it only interested will go... Random parents will not be forced to see and visit ๐Ÿ™‚

But sir I will still say revamping and upgrading discussion page is better... Look and features of quest can be made on discussion page only ...along with all old content and member... Quest should be shut down... If you want then integrate login of discuss and academy... But continue with discuss members and content... The advice for quest can be implemented on discuss....

Jiska bhi ye quest ka idea and decision tha...I will always say is worst idea... Sorry to say this... But it's true...

@root

• can anybody confirm if santosh sir's classes are still on? its not showing on their website now. is it only offline?

• @Oasis Yeah I am also unable to find it though there payment page for it is still available. Don't know if they have stopped it online!

• @Oasis You can visit this page: https://register.shubhraranjan.com/courses
    Select the center where you want to attend the classes, it has online option too.
    I called up Delhi center and got this information. Hope it helps.

• @Joeyisthebest thanks bro.

• I have 2 simple queries -

Q1. Should one do Mains 365 or Vision Monthly along with Santosh Sir classes?

Q2. I am reading Hindu thoroughly and making notes of some unique points only like examples, best practices etc. Not detailed point-wise notes of macro topics like NMC Bill. Does one need to do that?

Other queries -

Q3. Is Dipin Sir ever going to take a long term online batch like the Sep 3, 2019 Batch? (Not the 6 weeks course he takes before Prelims and Mains)

Q4. Is Complete Guidance program like the one which started Sep 20 last year on cards this year?

Anyone, please answer this. I am really confused about Q1. One can read Monthly but points are generic and require multiple repeated revisions to be useful. Just wondering if it is worth the effort when you are sincerely doing current affairs classes.

Thanks in advance.

• @upscag164 your review of classes thus far?

• Anybody have joined ca batch 1 or 2??

• @LeoMessi I am also planning to join the same. Did u join santosh sir classes? How's it?

• @pks I did not join Santosh sir class..May be will join the prelim specific batch in feb 2020