Application for CGP Foundation 2021 : Registration Open
ForumIAS Academy commences with Complete Guidance Program - 2021   |   Click here to register

complete material for POLITICAL SCIENCE OPTIONAL...

Topic created · 4 Posts · 518 Views
  • HELLO ! FELLOW ASPIRANTS ,

i have complete package for psir optional material which includes brand new notes of shubra ranjan with spiral binding , (available on flavido for 1640 , i am offering 1400) and brand new books which i had bought after reading the strategy of toppers with psir optional. i can guarantee you that i have not even touched them for once and they are brand new. these include -

paper 1 -

section A

an introduction to political theory by o.p gauba - available on amazon for 475 , i am offering it for 400 ,
    western political thought - brian nelson , available on amazon for 540 , i am offering 450 ,
    political ideologies 5th edition - brian nelson , available on amazon for 935 , i am offering it for 845 ,

section b -

oxford companion to politics in india - student edition - available on amazon for 510 , i am offering it for 430 ,

paper 2 -

section A -

globalization of world politics - baylis and smith (int. 6th edition) - available on amazon for 868 , i am offering it for 750 ,

section B -
    does the elephant dance - david malone - available on amazon for 490 , i am offering it for 410 ,

previous year unsolved - available in any shop in rajendra nagar for 60 , i am offering it for 30,

so if you purchase these from anywhere else, you will have to pay - Rs 5478 , but i am offering every thing for just - 4715 i.e a total discount of 763 rupees. and you will not have to go to multiple sites online or search different shops in mukherjee nagar as you will get everything at one place.

if you will not be satisfied with the quality i will return your money immediately once you return the books in the same condition.

• friends please don't think that i am scamming or deceiving anyone , i am an aspirant too and i need money thats why i am selling all my material. hope you guys understand.

• @kuch_nahi_aata Being a political science student , I have not purchased any one of them but read all of them .

• @kuch_nahi_aata is this still available?