All good things must come to an end.
We are moving away from quest to a new version of ForumIAS ( Beta ) at http://beta.forumias.com
You can no longer create new posts or comments. You will be able to access private messages. Topics and comments have already moved to beta.forumias.com , you can find respective link at the bottom of every topic. Requests you , do not create same topics again in beta.
INTERVIEW FOR CSE 2019
All ForumIAS members selected for CSE 2019 Personality Test must submit their details and DAF and register below to receive further instructions and guidance from ForumIAS. Click here to register now
ForumIAS Official Telegram Channel Click to Join

PSIR optional for mains 2019 ASSEMBLE

Topic created · 5 Posts · 701 Views
  • Guys, I got lucky and cleared prelims 2019. I have enrolled myself in SR's test series. Missed writing both tests held so far due to lack of motivation. Now I intend to write test 3 without fail. There is no one I know of with psir optional and it would help all of us a lot if we could discuss psir related things for mains 2019 in this thread. Also I have no idea of how others are scoring in sr's tests. We can share our marks here and gauge our standard.

• Hi, would you like to share shubhra ranjan's crash course class notes. I just need notes for the IR part. I am ready to pay you for the same. Also I have written two mains already and can help you out with your doubts on PSIR

• @HarryBosch said in PSIR optional for mains 2019 ASSEMBLE:

Guys, I got lucky and cleared prelims 2019. I have enrolled myself in SR's test series. Missed writing both tests held so far due to lack of motivation. Now I intend to write test 3 without fail. There is no one I know of with psir optional and it would help all of us a lot if we could discuss psir related things for mains 2019 in this thread. Also I have no idea of how others are scoring in sr's tests. We can share our marks here and gauge our standard.

How was ur paper .. I will attempt tomorrow

• @Realist which PSIR test series other than SR ma'am is good, just for practice, among Unique and GS score.

• This post is deleted!