ForumIAS Mains Open Test : Simulator X
ForumIAS will be conducting an All India Simulator ( Mains ) 2019 across 10+ cities. Visit http://go.forumias.com/sim for details and registration.
Registration for delhi is now open Click Here

PSIR optional for mains 2019 ASSEMBLE

Topic created · 5 Posts · 543 Views
  • Guys, I got lucky and cleared prelims 2019. I have enrolled myself in SR's test series. Missed writing both tests held so far due to lack of motivation. Now I intend to write test 3 without fail. There is no one I know of with psir optional and it would help all of us a lot if we could discuss psir related things for mains 2019 in this thread. Also I have no idea of how others are scoring in sr's tests. We can share our marks here and gauge our standard.

• Hi, would you like to share shubhra ranjan's crash course class notes. I just need notes for the IR part. I am ready to pay you for the same. Also I have written two mains already and can help you out with your doubts on PSIR

• @HarryBosch said in PSIR optional for mains 2019 ASSEMBLE:

Guys, I got lucky and cleared prelims 2019. I have enrolled myself in SR's test series. Missed writing both tests held so far due to lack of motivation. Now I intend to write test 3 without fail. There is no one I know of with psir optional and it would help all of us a lot if we could discuss psir related things for mains 2019 in this thread. Also I have no idea of how others are scoring in sr's tests. We can share our marks here and gauge our standard.

How was ur paper .. I will attempt tomorrow

• @Realist which PSIR test series other than SR ma'am is good, just for practice, among Unique and GS score.

• This post is deleted!