ForumIAS Mains Open Test : Simulator X
ForumIAS will be conducting an All India Simulator ( Mains ) 2019 across 10+ cities. Visit http://go.forumias.com/sim for details and registration.
Registration for delhi is now open Click Here

Your take on Insight's new IPM-2020 program?

Topic created · 29 Posts · 1560 Views
  • @Hermione How are the qns in Insights prelim test?how are the ans?

• @LeoMessi said in Your take on Insight's new IPM-2020 program?:

@Hermione How are the qns in Insights prelim test?how are the ans?

I've not given any insights tests till now was quite busy with work.ill attempt them(insights and forum) asap when my work load settles (soon in a week)

• Insights is encashing the Monopoly for South, many other institutes at par with or above need into Bangalore market that doesn't Ensure the price cuts but. A stiff competition, 30K for year long test series, idk how worthy it is. I feel heavily disadvantage being in Bangalore.

• @manojbcat6481 how disadvantaged even being in Bangalore?

• @Urvashi I don think the quality of checking is great. I have seen my friends checking papers for few bucks who have dismal writing skills. Dis advantaged being in Bangalore because there are v less options. While in Delhi, there is always something new coming up. By someone, like the institutes which wanna make a mark. Giving out candidates worth the money.

• @manojbcat6481 Avoid spreading wrong information just because you think so or feel so. I have visited insights office during my interview preparation and i have written their mains test series during last mains. All my copies were evaluated in time & quality of evaluation was good & comments given helped me to rectify some of my mistakes. Also, i have felt the need of a mentor while writing mains tests. It will be better if someone experienced will guide you to overcome your mistakes & clear your doubts in this long & arduous journey.

• @Hermione Well being an aspirant to civil services & located in Bangalore, I too happened to visit insights to enquire about IPM 2020. They said that they are offering mentorship, video discussion(recorded for online students), toppers answer booklet will be provided at the mains test series website. If you have queries why don't you call them. Rumors gets peddled so easily. Here are the contact details https://mains.insightsactivelearn.com/contact

• @leopkm91136 I take the note of it, if my stating of facts doesn't concern you personally. Or u have a benefited from so called programme you are free to report your facts and stay quiet. Rather than calling ever opinion a false propaganda.

We are here to discuss as students, not for side picking or representatives of any institutes.

• @karthik-dasooru16913 said in Your take on Insight's new IPM-2020 program?:

@Hermione Well being an aspirant to civil services & located in Bangalore, I too happened to visit insights to enquire about IPM 2020. They said that they are offering mentorship, video discussion(recorded for online students), toppers answer booklet will be provided at the mains test series website. If you have queries why don't you call them. Rumors gets peddled so easily. Here are the contact details https://mains.insightsactivelearn.com/contact

I've already enrolled in Forum MGP B+ as I found it more suitable for me as I'm working full time.
    I've enrolled in Insights test series 2020 for prelims the website interference and timetable they set doesn't suit my timings.And also I didn't find any mentor mentioned by them.
    Forum has mentors available via phone and email always I get quick replies and I've been student of this institute offline last year at Delhi.
    I just said my opinion genuinely not promoting or under rating any institute!