INTERVIEW FOR CSE 2019
All ForumIAS members selected for CSE 2019 Personality Test must submit their details and DAF and register below to receive further instructions and guidance from ForumIAS. Click here to register now
INTERVIEW 2020 CHANNEL
ForumIAS Channel for Interview Preparation is now Active! Please join the channel by clicking here
ForumIAS Official Telegram Channel Click to Join

Answer writing partner(and hot topic brainstorming ) for last 20 days ?

Topic created · 4 Posts · 491 Views
  • Idk why m posting it , seems too late, but I have always found good peers here on this forum .

I'm looking for someone to write answers with , qtns don't have to be same but I need harsh criticism + feedback daily and i'll reciprocate.

Just need some extra push in the last days bcuz m getting easily bored after writing few answers and huge pendency does the remaining work of making me avoid answer writing further

Anybody willing to come through, preferably mains 2019 , I m happy to get help.. .

Also others reading this post,
    If you want to add any suggestions or ur 2 cents on this state of mine, more than welcome.

Thank you

• @IASVk Hi, I've been lacking in the answer writing practice department (have only given 2 tests till now). Would like to cooperate on this with someone. Send me a message if you want to.

• Also, since I didn't make it clear, I'm appearing for Mains 19 (first mains).

• @IASVk I have joined a telegram group which provide good content for optional subjects and they also provide newspaper analysis and also help in answer writing, If you want to join you can also.

https://t.me/UPSC2020CIVIL