All good things must come to an end.
We are moving away from quest to a new version of ForumIAS ( Beta ) at http://beta.forumias.com
You can no longer create new posts or comments. You will be able to access private messages. Topics and comments have already moved to beta.forumias.com , you can find respective link at the bottom of every topic. Requests you , do not create same topics again in beta.
INTERVIEW FOR CSE 2019
All ForumIAS members selected for CSE 2019 Personality Test must submit their details and DAF and register below to receive further instructions and guidance from ForumIAS. Click here to register now
ForumIAS Official Telegram Channel Click to Join

PSIR 2020 Group

Topic created · 1 Posts · 143 Views
  • Hey Guys. I am planning to have a group of 3-4 people(Including myself) for PSIR Optional Preparation for 2020. I gave my 1st attempt in 2019 and failed to clear Prelims.
    So here is how I wish to proceed(Sources)-

1. StateCraft and Stage Craft (B.Chellaney's Articles)
    2. Foreign Policy(For Paper 2 Part A and B)
    3. Observer Research Foundation
    4. Hindu and IE relevant articles

So I have made 4 Evernote Notebooks for the purpose(each for 1 Part).
    Also a very mandatory requirement-Mandatory Requirement of Practicing Previous Year Question Papers Topic Wise(Starting the day this mains cycle ends-3 Questions Everyday with Sunday Off)
    Scheme of Plan to update Evernote Notebooks-
    We will divide source amongst ourselves and every Sunday w/o fail we each will have to take 2-3 hours to read relevant articles and make additions.
    Guys those who are interested can contact.

**I know this is somewhat exhausting schedule so a sort of Dedication and Commitment is required. If you are willing to put in efforts, then feel free to contact.