Application for CGP Foundation 2021 : Registration Open
ForumIAS Academy commences with Complete Guidance Program - 2021   |   Click here to register

Hotels near Janakpuri/Khan Market, Delhi

Topic created ยท 4 Posts ยท 201 Views
  • My center for the CSE Mains exam is GOVERNMENT BOYS SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL, PANDARA ROAD, PANDARA PARK, NEAR KHAN MARKET METRO STATION & NEAR BIKANER HOUSE.

Does anyone know of any inexpensive hotels nearby or at reasonable distance?

This is my first time writing mains, so any help would be extremely appreciated.

• Less chance for reasonable accomodation near khan market.
    Option 1: You can look for accomodation(hotel etc.) near Safdarjung/Safdarjung enclave/South ex. and commute daily maybe. Safdarjung has decent hotels.
    Option 2: if you're an outsider , try using your state's bhawan, say you are from Haryana then visit/call Haryana bhawan. They sometimes accomodate you with very nominal charges and I have heard they give decent if not luxurious rooms. Since you're writing UPSC mains they might take interest and help. But please check those room conditions.

Personal question: why Janakpuri/Khan Market ? These are two very far located places.

• One added advantage using your state's bhawan would be that you would be in the periphery of your exam centre. ๐Ÿ˜„

• @hound Thank you for the help. Yes, you're right, Janakpuri is way off. I don't know how Google Maps ended up showing me Janakpuri as being near Khan Market, or maybe it was an error on my part.

The nearest metro station to my centre is Khan Market.

I'll try calling the State Bhavan tomorrow. Otherwise, will look at hotels near Safdarjung.

Thank you again!