Current Affairs Revision Classes + Answer Writing For Mains 2019 
the one class you can bank upon to ace Mains 2019
Click Here to Subscribe for the classes.
Classes to be held every Monday and Tuesday, 5 PM. 

COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from June 20th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more

Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here

classical economic queries

Topic created · 8 Posts · 115 Views
  • kindly help for the following queries: 1.How MPN=W/P in the demand curve of classical economist 2.How quantity theory of money differ on income and transaction formulation of fisher 3.Where can i find the CAD,Capital acc deficit , Bop from 1950 to present decad

• For 1,2 - refer Froyen or Blanchard
    For 3, see Datt and Sundaram

If you want non-optional version, please Google Khan Academy lectures and refer to Sanjeev Verma.

• @sosafi407214547
    Hi .. economics here 🙂

• @sosafi407214547 ![0_1554311306562_10254327-EC11-423D-BF5A-84B44C7599D0.jpeg](Uploading 10%)

• @sosafi407214547
    I’m trying to upload photo here .. to explain your first question .. but it’s not working ... kindly help @root

It says request entity too large ... but it’s just a photo

• @sosafi407214547
    Regarding 2nd question
    If you read froyen chapter 2 everything become crystal clear

Still if I try to explain it to you a bit

Entire difference lies in the words itself that is “ transaction “ and income

In first case the equation of exchange takes MV(t)= P(t)T

It means
    V is for transaction velocity of money ,p for price index for items traded and T is volume of transaction
    That is it could be for newly produced goods , exchange of previously produced goods and financial assets

But this is like counting things more than once
    So In ncone version we have Y replacing T
    SO velocity of money would be no of times dollar used in transaction involving current output only ..
    and p would be price index of currently produced output only
    And Y is level of current output only unlike T of transaction appproach ( which is for volume of transactions)

This is just a crude explanation. You should try reading froyen now .. to get clarity 🙂

• @sosafi407214547 EC199DD1-52A1-4DF0-A05C-1E85F01A23D7.jpeg

For first question .. although froyen has really explained it well but it seems you haven’t read it . Anyways i have tried to explain only the asked part in short format ...

• @sosafi407214547 regarding your 2nd question, see Gaurav Agarwal's Evernote notes which is available online, the explanation is really good there and for the data see economic survey statistical appendix.