Prelims Preparatory Classes 2020 | 12th Dec | 8:30AM
ForumIAS Academy commences with Prelims Preparatory Classes 2020 from 12th December at 8:30AM. Attend the first two classes free on 12th and 13th December at 8:30AM. Click here to know more and register

How to make digital notes ?

Topic created · 1 Posts · 127 Views
  • I have bought an Ipad but i am still not getting how to use it effectively. Can any one explain step by step how to make notes from pdf of a newspaper/any other material ?

i would like to use split screen mode, newspaper on the left side and onenote/noteability/goodnote on the other side.
    Peoblem is that I got to know that i have to use flexcil/pdfexpert/goodreader/margin notes to highlight and underline the pdf than only i can copy paste the selected text in onenote/other similar apps.

Which app is better to highlight/underline the text in newspaper pdf ? I would like to highlight/underline it as we do it with hardcopy. After finishing the newspaper i want the highlighted text to be copied to onenote/other app and i may add some points by writing myself.

I have watched many videos and narrowed down to
    Flexcil, good reader and margin notes. But still i am not sure. I ll really appreciate any help regarding this. Thanks.